Savorish Issue 1

If you want to purchase a copy of our magazine.....

Savorish

By LASA EZINE

44 pages, published 13 DEC 2011

A magazine made by freshmen at the Liberal Arts and Science Academy about restaurants, recipes, and all things food-related in Austin, TX.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's not Torchy's; it's Taco Deli!

I visited Taco Deli over the weekend with my family. Check it out!

They have locations in Central, South and North Austin.
We visited the Central location.
The menu.
The "Daily Specials" menu above the ordering line.
 This line was backed up all the way to the entrance.
Apparently, it's always this crowded.
Ordering counter; slightly obscured by the ever-present
masses of people.
Chips and guacamole. Very, very good guacamole.
Veggie Taco (Comes with two; one has been devoured already.)
Florentino Taco: RECOMMENDED.
[I had to take a bite before even photographing them; they were that good.]
T-Shirts for sale!

I really liked Taco Deli and I definitely suggest you check it out!


Photography by Culinary Queen. 


6 comments:

  1. That veggie taco looks particularly nasty, mainly because I don't like veggie tacos, but the eclectic taco versions look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really good pictures. I agree with Jiyoon, all the different kinds of tacos sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! That place looks so good!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS PLACE. Great post! Try their fish taco. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tacos make my mouth water.

    Minji Kim

    ReplyDelete